Want to help? If you want to help make these resources more useful, then you're in the right place.
Use & correct
There are probably (at least) one hundred errors in the guide which haven't been spotted yet. If you notice a typo or incorrect sentence, then let me know.
If you think something hasn't been covered or isn't clear, then send me a few questions and I'll answer them in the guide.
The embedded audio on this site hasn't yet reached "critical mass". If you are a native speaker of Samoan, then your assistance would be valued here.
If you want to have a go at writing some new sections for the guide, or a new page of phrases, then ask for access. The software is custom, but easy to learn if you've used MediaWiki before.
What is not helpful?
- Sending in large, unedited lists of definitions. In general:
- The vocabulary only exists to support the language guide.
- I'm aiming to get recordings and examples for existing words rather than add to the pile!
- Lists online are full of errors and have uncertain copyright. This is what we need to fix, not perpetuate.
- Audio recordings which aren't licensed, are low quality, or recorded by non-native speakers.
Where do I send stuff?
You can contact me via email, see my blog's about page.